Kintyre offers a number of great places to eat and drink and to obtain local produce.
As well as our own Ifferdale produce lots of local produce can be obtained in local shops throughout Kintyre. The Kintyre Larder in Campbeltown stocks a wide range of local produce. Why not try some of the following:
- Glen Scotia Whisky made in Campbeltown
- Glendale Whisky made in Campbeltown
- Jam and Preserves made in Peninver
- Kintyre Gin made in Torrisdale
- Mull of Kintyre cheddar produced at the Campbeltown Creamery using milk from Kintyre.
- Smoked salmon and pates made at the Kintyre Smokehouse in Campbeltown.
- Smoked salmon from the Skipness Smokehouse
- Springbank Whisky made in Campbeltown
- Wee Isle full cream milk and ice cream, produced on a family farm in Gigha.
There are many tearooms, cafes and places to eat offering local and home cooked produce. Some of these are:
- Carradales offers lunches and dinners pre booking is required
- Drumfearne Tearoom offers light meals, homemade cakes and pastries
- Glen Bar and Restaurant offers food all day
- Network Bistro offers lunches, rolls, paninies, homemade soup, cakes and scones
- The Carradale Hotel offers lunchtime and evening meals
There are a number of restaurants and cafes in Campbeltown. There include:
- Cafe Bluebell offering meals, sandwiches and cakes
- Cafe Amelia
- Black Sheep Pub offering pub food
- Food for Thought Restaurant offering lunches and dinners
Seafood Cabin open daytime Sunday – Friday end of May – September offering fresh local caught seafood.
Muneroy’s The award winning tearoom offering homecooked meals and a wide range of homemade cakes. This is very popular so booking is recommended